Conical stainless steel grinder
Very easy handling
Coffee mill Comandante C40 Black
1-3 Workdays Product Code: 9400
- Product Code: 9400
- Fast shipping with UPS
- 30 days return right
- Imported directly from Italy
- Freshness guaranteed
Comandante coffee grinder - Nitro Black
C40 MK3 Nitro
First class material, excellent quality and precise function.
The black hand mill from Comandante - Version Blade Black
Aesthetic design with tasteful wooden elements. With the C40 Nitro Blade Black, Comandante has further enhanced its proven quality. The measure of all things among the professional hand grinders for coffee.
The grinding mechanism of the new grinder is completely made of stainless steel, which is produced in a patented process. The result: an extremely durable material in blade steel quality. The edges of the grinding discs are sharpened again after hardening and "cut" the coffee beans. Thanks to the unique grinding mechanism technology, the grinder produces an extremely precise and homogeneous grinding result with virtually no "fines" across all grinding grades. The power transmission during grinding is optimal, a double ball bearing makes the cranking easy.
The grinding mechanism:
- High nitrogen martensitic stainless steel
- Conical stainless steel grinding mechanism, which is manufactured in a patented process.
- High hardness and high toughness for high cutting durability
- Particularly uniform grinding material
- Extremely sharp Z-cutting edges, individually sharpened after hardening
- Newly developed grinding geometry
- Very easy handling due to grinder axle with double stainless steel ball bearing.
- Homogeneous grinding result
- Very precise adjustment of the grinding degree in precise steps which engage individually.
- High grinding speed: approx.1 bean/revolution
- Grinding or cutting of spices and tea possible
- Grinding corpus made of stainless steel laminated with bamboo.
- Stainless steel crank handle with removable solid oak knob.
- Extremely robust and durable
- Double bearing axle encapsulated stainless steel ball bearings
- Crank knob made of oak wood removable, fixed to the crank by pressure lock
- Securing the crank on the axle by magnetic connection
- All plastic parts made of Eastman Tritan Copolyester
- filling quantity: 40g
D&S Espresso International GmbH, Liebigstrasse 2-20, 22113 Hamburg, Germany