Stainless steel conical grinder
Very easy handling
Coffee grinder Comandante C40 Nitro Grün
Temporarily unavailable Product Code: 9420
- Product Code: 9420
- Fast shipping with UPS
- 30 days return right
- Imported directly from Italy
- Freshness guaranteed
Comandante Coffee Grinder - Nitro Green
C40 MK3 Nitro
First class quality and precise function.
The hand grinder from Comandante - in chic green.
Aesthetic design with tasteful wooden elements. With the C40 Nitro Green, Comandante has once again taken its proven quality to a new level. The measure of all things among professional hand grinders for coffee.
The hand grinder can grind up to 40 grams of espresso beans at a time. These are collected in the transparent glass. Included is a storage container made of dark glass - so the ground coffee is protected from sunlight.
The grinder of the C40 MK3 is made of nitrogen martensitic stainless steel with ground sharp edges. The hardness is approximately 58 Rockwell. The stainless steel is manufactured in a patented process. The result: an extremely durable material in knife steel quality. Unlike other grinders, the Comandante hand grinder does not grind the coffee bean, but cuts it. You can adjust the grinding degree with a wheel in 30 steps. Thanks to the unique grinder technology, the mill produces an extremely precise and homogeneous grinding result with virtually no "fines" across all grinding degrees. Due to the double ball bearing, the power transmission during grinding is optimal, making cranking pleasantly smooth.
- High nitrogen martensitic stainless steel.
- Conical stainless steel grinder, which is manufactured in a patented process.
- High hardness and high toughness for high cutting durability
- Particularly uniform grind
- Extremely sharp Z-cutting edges, individually sharpened after hardening
- Newly developed grinder geometry
- Very easy handling due to grinding mill axle with double stainless steel ball bearing.
- Homogeneous grinding result
- Very accurate adjustment of the grinding degree in precise steps, which engage individually.
- High grinding speed: approx.1 bean/revolution
- Grinding or cutting of spices and tea possible
- Grinding body made of stainless steel laminated with bamboo.
- Stainless steel crank with removable knob made of solid oak.
- Extremely robust and durable
- Double bearing axle encapsulated stainless steel ball bearings.
- Crank knob made of oak removable, fixed to the crank by means of a pressure lock
- Crank secured to axle by magnetic connection
- All plastic parts made of Eastman Tritan Copolyester
- Filling quantity: 40g
BB Coffee Company GmbH, Kapellenstr. 9, 82008 Unterhaching, Germany